Monday, February 16, 2009

Brad Pitt Darling

Last night, my daughter and a young guest were debating whether Brad Pitt was desirable in "Interview With A Vampire", a movie resurrected because of our vampire convo. My daughter thought he was 'hot' in that movie, and that he always is. Our guest, probably aged 15 or so, disagreed. She found him atrocious looking.

I remain neutral. I barely remember the film, but what I do remember is being mostly bored and underwhelmed by it. I certainly don't remember whether Brad was gorgeous in it or not, although I'll err on the 'likely he was hot' side.

Today, I like him okay. He's a handsome guy, no debate. But he doesn't do it for me like Clive Owen or Javier Badim.

But I digress.

Neverthelesss, this conversation then morphed into another concerning invitro-fertilization and zero population growth (the way conversations do) and must have spurred the following dream last night:

Enter utter chaos, people everywhere in a club or restaurant, no rhyme or reason to the setting. Sitting at a table, alone, was Pitt. He looked forlorned, distraught, and about a decade older than he looks now. I walked up to him (because really, that's what I 'd do if I spotted some poor lonely schmuck with a 10 for a face hanging by himself in a crowded restaurant. Or not.) So I said to him, "What's wrong, Brad?". He replied in a whiny tone that doesn't remind me of much of anything except my ex-husband, "Angie is leaving me. She's taking all the kids and she's leaving me." I was shocked. I showed it.

How could she???

So I said, "What will you do now, Brad?" The empathy was oozing from my voice.

He replied.

"I am on my way to China. I need to go buy myself a baby."

AAAAH, the rich. Always buying more kids and thinking nothing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment