Thursday, February 12, 2009

First day

Well, here goes. Odd thing to do, blog. Where'd we get the idea we all have something important to say - important enough that we want to post it, have people follow it, watch people care?

Nevertheless, we do it, more and more of us everyday add ourselves to the list of "look at me, follow me, check on me, listen to ME". And we facebook, and twitter, and stay linked in. And in the meantime, we email each other, check on one another on our iPhones and blackberries, stalk one another's every move.

It's safer. I have daughters. I can keep close tabs on them. What on earth did our parents do, without a way to follow us on at least 5 different communications methods?

Who knows? But here we are. They managed.

Not anymore. I need to blog about it. I'm a writer. I write for a living. Now I'm also writing because I'm told I need a blog - another way to speak my mind. Ahhhh. And everyone pauses to read and take in my genius.

Doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment